Books2012

Thursday, March 8, 2012

MY TOP 3 Feel Good Songs

each moment in our lives, happy or hard times we can easily connect our emotions with a certain song. they say "the power of music." with the situation i am experiencing at the moment MUSIC played a major role in my recovery. these three songs particularly lifts my spirit. it brightens my day. it makes me smile. it transforms me to the confident person i was a few years ago.

1. THIS IS ME > Demi Lovato. "this is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be now. gonna let the light shine on me. now i've found who i am, there's no way to hold it in. no more hiding who i wanna be. this is me."





2. JUST THE WAY YOU ARE > Bruno Mars. "when i see your face, there's not a thing that i would change, 'cause you're amazing just the way you are."

i wish someone will sing this song to me despite the failures and everything in between ;)




3. FIREWORK > Katy Perry. "baby, you're a firework. come on, let your colors burst! make them go. oh, oh, oh! you're gonna leave them falling down, down, down!"

No comments:

Post a Comment